Wednesday, August 1, 2007

From: Robert, Peterborough Ontario
Rating:
Date of Post: 2007-07-14
Review: I took a course that Ed put on in Toronto and I would have to say that Ed is the best. I had 3 years experience prior to the course and considered myself a good trader. After the first few days the market looked completly different to me. Ed completely changed the way I looked at and approached the market. Ed shows you what to do and why you are doing it. I can now trade stress free. I trade about one tenth as often and I make 5 times as much. I also want to note that I have purchased several courses (from other sources)in the past and after a quick glance at the material I knew it was a waste of time and my money.

I have never given a testimonial or commented on anything in the past, but I just have to tell everyone out there that ED Ponsi is the BEST. I like to say that it was the best (ED)ucation I ever recieved. Way to go Ed. And good luck with your new book!!