Friday, September 7, 2007

A Star Trader Is Born

A Star Trader Is Born

As a trading instructor, nothing brings more joy to me than to see one of my students become a star trader, and I want to share that joy with all of you. This gentleman deserves all the credit for putting in the time and work needed to succeed in this business. Please read:

Ed,

I just thought I would update you before the Toronto signing. I have had
great gains since I took the course with you and am averaging 31.6% a
month. I have put into a private swing fund that will be starting the
first of January with about 25 investors that I have come to get to know
in the past 2 years in my business. I will be unable to attend
the book signing but maybe I can hook up with you in the future.

I saw your big interview and just had one question " Whats with the TIE?"

Take care and thanks so much for the finishing touches that I needed to
put me in the drivers seat.

Now that's what I'm talking about! He can't make it to today's
book signing, but I hope you will:

Date: Friday, September 7
Time: 5:00 PM
Place: Online Trading Academy Canada

North American Centre

5650 Yonge St. Suite 1700 (Yonge and Finch)
Toronto, Ontario M2M 4G3
Phone: 1.866.691.8398
And, if you want to see my latest misadventure with neckties, please watch BNN (Canadian market news television) at 3:20 pm today.