Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ed Ponsi Guest Hosts CNBC, Parts One and Two


Although I've appeared on the network as a guest in the past, today marked my first time as a guest host on CNBC. I had a great time with the staff and guests during my two-hour guest hosting stint, and I've been invited to return in the same capacity soon. Here are some links:

Weak Earnings from US
Michael Yoshikami, founder & CIO of YCMNET Advisors and Ed Ponsi, president of EdPonsi.com discuss what they expect from the markets this week after Wachovia and GE's dismal earnings, with CNBC's Martin Soong, Sri Jegarajah & Amanda Drury

Next Key Level for Oil
$120-125 a barrel is the next key level for oil prices, says Ed Ponsi, president of EdPonsi.com, following crude's record close overnight. Michael Yoshikami, founder & CIO of YCMNET Advisors also tells CNBC's Amanda Drury & Sri Jegarajah there will be more upside for soft commodities.